Rules & Etiquette
Rules of the RCGA will apply except where local rules apply.
- Winter Rules apply – lie may be improved with club head, no more than 12″ and no closer to the hole (on fairway only).
- All water hazards – one stroke penalty.
- Ball resting on road, path or tractor marks may be lifted and dropped no nearer hole. No penalty.
- Ball landing on ground under repair – move ball onto fairway. No penalty.
- Obstructions – free drop one club length. (Benches, Sprinkler Heads, Cart Paths, etc…)
- No more than two people on power carts.
- Allow faster groups to play through (without asking).
- Pull Carts and Power Carts must be kept at least 25ft. of Greens and Tee Boxes.
- Replace all divots. Repair all ball marks.
- No more than four (4) players per group.
- Do not play until golfers ahead are safely out of range.
- Damage or destruction of Golf Course Property will not be tolerated.
- Any person caught littering will be asked to leave the course.